A Match for Seohyun

I've told you, I'm going to play matchmaker.

You see..
I have girl crushes on Seohyun, Sunye, Jung Ah, and Jia. And I can't let them go to just any man.
So I made a list of men I approve to be with them.

Well.. let's start with Seohyun.
Guess who I choose for her? Guess who! Is it that obvious?
Yeaaa.. You don't expect me to call any other name than Yonghwa, do you? Haha.. Because IT IS Yonghwa, the only man for Seohyun.


Why? You ask why? Because he's a true Seomate. He monitors her, and he keeps naming her as his ideal type (even after their so-called "divorce"). Okay, those also apply to Jinwoon. But then, Yonghwa writes songs for her. At least 2 songs he has admitted to be written while thinking of Seohyun: "Love Light" and "For First-Time Lovers" (Banmal Song). But hey, "I Don't Know Why", "Imagine", and "Because I Miss You" are suspicious too! *delusions*


Collections of Yonghwa's ideal type




And can't you see how Seohyun opens up only to Yonghwa? I mean, she initiates skinship! Would she do that to any other men? We're talking about Seohyun here -- the girl who doesn't even want to display affection with her beloved unnies.

The unnies seem to realize that their maknae has changed, thanks to Yong Seobang. And I swear they are just like me: YongSeo shippers haha..
Take a look again at WGM ep 2. Yoona & Sooyoung were spazzing like crazy when they saw YongSeo's backstage interaction. They were doing it again before YongSeo duet in Incheon. And after duet, the other unnies joined the spazzing, including "Ice Princess" Jessica!

Fan account has it that at SNSD fan meeting (September 26, 2010), Sooyoung wrote a message to Seohyun, "Do you like Yonghwa? Then tell me, I'll push for you!" Another unnie wrote, "I like Yonghwa, too! For him, I can let you go."
Yuri happened to say similar thing before, "Oh, don't worry. We unnies will help you!" (about setting off the time for Yonghwa).
Tiffany has another way to show her support. She dedicates her song, "Ring", to the YongSeo couple.

Taeyeon went even further. In an interview, she said, "I want maknae Seohyun to date 'We Got Married husband', Yonghwa, in real life. Is this too random? I think they're a really pretty couple and suit each other well. Since Seohyun has always been a thorough child, even if she dates, I don't think it would affect her activities as SNSD too much."
It's also Taeyeon who said that Yonghwa is taken when Wonder Girls' Sunye picked Yonghwa as her ideal type.
See? The license to date comes not only from me.

Oh by the way, I like the way this post tells the love story of Yonghwa and Seohyun.