The Girls I Fangirl (Part 2)

3. After School's Jung Ah
I'm new to this fandom. So I'm still trying to digest the limited information I've got. Please bear with me.
I start liking Jung Ah as I get addicted to her song, "You're Cute" (OST Pasta). I do remember I've read good articles about her. One of them said that After School's Raina is jealous of Jung Ah's personality. Now that I'm attracted to her, I dig the internet to find more information about Jung Ah.

Kahi (the leader) and Jung Ah are the two oldest member of After School. I always have the impression that Kahi is the "tough" type, while Jung Ah is the "gentle" type. Apparently it's true. I figured out that Kahi is the "appa" (dad) of After School and Jung Ah is the "eomma" (mom). Kahi is the person you respect, and Jung Ah is the one you play with. I may be wrong, but I think After School members are closer to Jung Ah than they are to Kahi.


"The mom giving bird feed to the After baby sparrows."



Being the eomma doesn't mean she gives off an ahjumma vibe. She is in After School, for heaven sake. You know, you have to possess superior genes to get into that school. Well, Jung Ah is no exception. She is a hot momma (and now she joins the hottest sub-unit ever: After School Red).


Fans are amazed by her stunning S-line figure

As if THAT isn't enough, Jung Ah is funny too. Oh, that is so unfair! How can you be hot, motherly, and funny at the same time?!


And like everyone else, I love her "kung kung kung" (for a beginner like myself: "kung kung kung" is her signature move from After School's single, "Bang!")


4. miss A's Jia
Actually, I still know so little about Jia. But one thing is clear, this is love at first sight *cheesy cheesy*
The first time I saw Jia in "Bad Girl Good Girl", I thought to myself, "Dang! How could she look so gorgeous in that pink hair?" Then, she keeps getting her hair dyed in bright color. She's as cute as ever, and my love for her grows even bigger.
Jia is so good at rapping and dancing. Her flexibility is just... wow. I remember someone said, you can't compete with Jia's flexibility, unless you are f(x)'s Victoria.


I guess Jia is friendly too. Just debuted in 2010, she already has a circle of celebrity friends. She hangs out with hot guys, by the way.


I think that's all there is now. In the future, I hope to get to know her even better.


P.S. Stay tuned. You don't want to miss me playing matchmaker. Haha...