The Girls I Fangirl (Part 1)

My activities during this holiday basically consist of eating, sleeping, and fangirling.
Now I insist to inform you about the girls I fangirl. I will divide them into 2 posts. I'm worried if I write them all in 1 post, it will be too long for a post. You know I can't stop talking about things I love.



1. SNSD's Seohyun
Seohyun is a goddess. She is pretty, smart, innocent. A good singer (one of the lead vocalists in SNSD) and a good dancer (give her any kind of dance move. she will be able to do it, gracefully). Oh, she plays piano as well. Like MC Miseon said it, "Isn't that the image of a girl we've been dreaming of?"


Seohyun is hot, and she doesn't even know it.


Seohyun is chosen as a girl group member that will be a good wife and a wise mother (I personally think Yonghwa's description of ideal woman has something to do with this poll). Well, I'd have to agree. She reads a lot of self-improvement books, so I think she knows how to live well. She works hard at school and in achieving her dream. She also lives a super healthy life. All in all, she will take good care of her family and be a great role model for her children.

Can you see now why I love her? Well, I'm not alone in this. All her SNSD unnies adore her. One of them said that Seohyun is an umchinddal (a woman who is good at virtually everything). Taeyeon, too, thinks Seohyun is the prettiest member. The unnies treat Seohyun like mothers treat their youngest daughter (she's the maknae, after all). They think she's special, they support her, they're worried about her, they protect her, they love her. And Seohyun loves them back.
I know I've said a lot, but there's no better way to describe Seohyun than this post.


2. Wonder Girls' Sunye
According to Korea's top plastic surgeons, Sunye is the most beautiful K-pop female. I bring up this poll a lot, don't I? That just shows how proud I am. My eyes don't lie, Sunye is one fair lady. I especially love the way she dances.

Okay, Sunye. You're right.
You're so darn hot!!!

Sunye is a good leader. Wonder Girls were once involved in a car accident. Sunmi was in the most dangerous spot in the middle. In the moment of the impact, Sunye protected Sunmi by shielding her with her own body. Because of her selflessness, Sunye ended up with the most injuries and she couldn't even walk for some time. She got scars on her legs from the accident. Sunye thinks the scars are ugly and she prefers wearing pants to hide them.


The scars

To better understand why Sun Ye is the leader of Wonder Girls, please read this (i suggest you prepare some tissue first).
The writer is right, Sunye's heart is even prettier than her face. She participates in various volunteer works, and she gives us an abundance of sincere smile and contagious laugh. She is a wonder girl, indeed. In fact, she's the leader of wonder girls. The angelic leader.