Work of Love

I spent my holiday wrapping doorprize for christmas celebration inda neighborhood. It was supposed to be my brother's duty. I agreed to help him, but then I'm kinda absorbed in it and almost forgot to do anything else. Therefore, in 4 days I finished those gifts by myself (well, with a little help from my mother, brother, kareshi, and a friend -- that came a long way  from Jogja with initial vision of refreshing but ended up doing romusha here).

Fiuuuh... now that it has come to an end, I realize how it brutally snatched my youth away.
*overstatement*
Though it will be ripped away in the end, I feel proud of myself for I had been able to do all those works. I created all the decorations with my own hand. I took a long time wrapping each and every item, but I came to realize that I have creative and artistic sides inside of me. Hahaha.

The Contents of The Gifts:  Blocknote (40), Mug (13), and Keychains (20)
* ordered from Apple Creatives, thanks to Kareshi *



The Whole Gifts

Here are some models that I made:


The Cute Cube

The Slender Rectangular

The Tempting Tube

Ah, I also found this pic, a gift that I wrapped last month.


Well, maybe I should open a gift shop that offers the wrapping and delivery service too. 
I love giving gifts. So, why not?  ^_^