Solace

Have you watched the MV? Yes, I'm talking about the very MV of "Ice Cream" in which Leeteuk oppa act all lovey-dovey with Joo.
I go /(>.<)\ watching the MV. You know Leeteuk has always been my top bias.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate Joo. She seems like a sweet girl. And the MV is just innocently cute. But that's exactly what makes me jealous. I adore innocently cute couple (remember YongSeo?). So it's hard to see my favorite oppa being one with another woman.

To bounce back from this broken heart, I wander around to find new love.
And ta da...! I've found a "Boyfriend".



They debuted on May 2011, and have captured many hearts ever since -- thanks to the catchy song, fun choreography, and of course the members' charm. I personally like the twins. But I can't date both of them, can I? Well, if I have to choose, I'll go with Kwangmin. Just because he's younger. I can be such a cougar sometimes. :p

However, Kwangmin isn't the only one. Recently, I fall in love with Teen Top's Niel's voice. His voice is somewhat "controversial" (I read about it in YouTube comments), but I decided to join the pro club.


Niel is the one singing the first line of the song.
Oh by the way, don't you think Chunji looks like Aamir Khan? He (Chunji, not Aamir) is the one singing the first part of the chorus: "nuga bwado sarangseureoun, nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun, ..." Okay, I shouldn't have sung. Bye.

P.S. Leeteuk oppa, you're still number one in my heart.