Why I Hate "You're Beautiful"

I wonder why Indosiar keep replaying "You're Beautiful". Is it really a hit? Well, maybe I'm abnormal. I just don't like it. Here are some reasons why.



1. I think Park Shin Hye (the female leading role) tried too hard to act cute. Well, some people are gifted with overflowing aegyo charm. She's simply NOT one of them. Puhlease... you can just rely on your good personality.

2. Why does she have to be nun-to-be?? I think it's not necessarily supportive for the storyline to bring a nun out of a convent, pretending to be someone else from opposite sex, and falling for a guy. An ordinary girl would also do, right? Drama, would you please leave nuns alone!!

3. It's so painful to watch my favorite Korean idols (read it carefully, it's plural, not singular noun), yup, Hongki and Yonghwa! Were dumped! For Jang Geun Suk! Who happens to be less popular in music industry (and therefore not so popular for me)! Ah, this is a representative case of what we call MUBAZIR.

4. Jang Geun Suk got an awfully awful hairstyle. You should sue your hairdresser, Mr. Jang! Seriously.

5. What's with the ending, really? A proposal at a concert? You think I will spazz and swoon watching it? Nope, the fangirl inside me objects. Listen, Oppa. Fangirls don't buy your ticket to see you proposing another girl.

I think Indosiar should reconsider it before they broadcast this drama again. There are still plenty of dramas in my to-watch list. Maybe Playful Kiss, Oh! My Lady, or Personal Taste.