YongSeo is Back!

"My hardened heart cannot be thrilled again
I believed so
But my heart pounds every time I see you"
-- Touch (Miss A)

Yep. Just when I thought that my goguma heart had stopped beating, an event occured to prove otherwise.
Yesterday (January 18, 2013) CNBLUE made their comeback with "I'm Sorry" on KBS Music Bank. Well, guess what? Of all artists there, SNSD's Seohyun and Yoona were chosen to interview CNBLUE. I spazzed hard. (Kind of shocking to me. I thought I've already jumped ship. And, as expected, YongSeo didn't even do anything worth spazzing for. But before I knew it, I squealed throughout this video.)

THE moment.
I guess everyone is also set to sail the JongYoon (Jonghyun-Yoona) ship. Keke.

That's the interview session. But wait, there's more.


At the end end of the show, when they're about to announce the winner, Yonghwa was standing behind Seohyun. There's an interesting (or 'delusional' for non-shippers) explanation by seousagi in soompi:

"Honestly this is probably my favorite moment of the night. Watch Yonghwa. Standing right behind Seohyun is the group VIXX, the leader of which (with the silver hair) recently admitted Seohyun is his ideal girl on television. Anyway, the two VIXX members both bow in Yonghwa's direction.....and he only bows back to the guy with dark hair. Since Yonghwa is their senior he's not obliged to bow back, but he's polite so he does.....just not to the fanboy. It would make more sense to bow to the leader, right? Barely acknowledges him and brushes him aside to move towards wife fist-pumping! Like, 'Nope, no time for you'.

Anyway, it would also explain why he's standing miles away from the rest of CNBlue. Somebody's got a lady love to ward guys away from.

Hot damn dude, could you be more obvious?"

#YongWall #cockblock

View the gif image here.
And here's the video. People have been assuming that near the end of the video, you can see Yoona inviting CNBLUE to join SNSD's encore stage. Aww, CNSD!