The Sinkable Ships

Yes, folks. I also heard that rumor: It's a common knowledge among netizens that Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye are supposedly dating. And Yonghwa dislikes Seohyun for being too strict.
Well... what can I say?
*sigh*
You know how much I love YongSeo, right? But if the rumor turns out to be true, I'll be one against this pairing.

Lately I realized that I was wrong about myself. I used to say that I'm attached to couple fandoms more than any other fandoms. Now I realized, I have more attachment to female-celebrity fandoms. I love Seohyun more than I love YongSeo. I love Ha Ji Won more than I love Amazing Couple (Jiwon-Binnie).
Well, even the 'unsinkable' Titanic ended up in the depth of Atlantic Ocean. It's not impossible for my longest sailing ship to have the same fate. I've said goodbye to many sinking ships before. It hurts, of course. But time heals.
What remains is my love for the ladies...



I can ship Seohyun or Ha Ji Won with any other man as long as he's a good man and they're happy. I can ship Seohyun with Lee Joon (cause I heard good things about him, and his 'wife' cheated on him too, right?) or any other kind-hearted idol. I can even give her Joo Won oppa if she wants (I know it's random. But don't you think it's time for her to act in a drama? I hope her co-star will be Joo Won. It's gonna be interesting. Joo Won is like, the king of skinship -- and his co-stars said it's contagious. I wonder how he would handle our Seohyunie). And I can ship Ha Ji Won with Kang Dong Won, Jo In Sung, or even Lee Seung Gi. But I can't seem to accept alternate pairs for the boys. Yes, I'm just unfair like that.

Anyway, to Seohyun:
Seohyun-ah~~ You know right, how much this eonni loves you. You've grown up and become prettier by the day. Sometimes eonni even thinks that you're too hot to handle. If the YongShin rumor is true, Seohyun-ah, you deserve much better. Everyone knows you'll be a good housewife, so find yourself a good husband who deserves you. Fighting!

Bonus: A video of Seohyun being fabulous. She looks like she came from Pixie Hollow.